What Is The Society’s Mission?
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31:10
A non-profit fellowship of missionary-minded, born-again women committed to spreading the Gospel by providing philanthropic and humanitarian aid to women, children and believers in Yeshua.
Our Geographical Focus Areas Are:
Romans 1:16 Ministries
- Neve Michael Children’s Village – Pardes Hana, Israel
- Kechene Jewish Community – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (tbd)
Matthew 28:19 Ministries
- Baganda’s Living Hope – Kampala, Uganda (East Africa-Tanzania, Kenya, Burundi, Rwanda)
- Bengali Women of Hope – Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Burkinabé Women of Hope – Burkina Faso, Africa
James 1:27 Ministries: The religious observance that God the Father considers pure and faultless is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being contaminated by the world. (CJB)
- Genieve Shelter for Battered Women – Suffolk, Virginia
Titus 2:3-5 Elder Teaching Women: Titus 2:3-5 (KJV) 3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.